Thursday, August 11, 2011

What anime can you relate to your life? Are there characters who have similar characteristics with you?

Mine has to be Hayate no Gotoku. I am like Nagi Sanzenin who acts like a spoiled brat most of the time and has no experience in work. I also hate going outside and exercising, it drives me crazy whenever people watch me sweat so much! I also like to draw many things to satisfy my imagination. Just like her! Difference is that I am not rich.I am also similar to Hayate, we are quite similar because we are both ignorant about love, we have streaks of bad luck and has the mind of a little kid. The difference is that I do not have superman strength, excellent skills, superb passion and determination. Another character should be Izumi Segawa, because we are both immature, mischievous and childish. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment